PPM - stereo peak and phase meter
DPPM - dual stereo peak and phase meter
Elman ‘s Program level & phase meter is a
new based stereo analogue audio meter giving a very accurate program level
measurement and phase correlation, realized in three version:
- Standard equipment – PPM 19"/1Ru, realized in a subrack 19";
- Dual 19"/1Ru equipment – DPPM
19"/1Ru, realized in a subrack 19";
- Stand alone module – PPM/SAM, can
be accommodated in the ELMAN’s 1 RU multifuction-system subrack which can be inserted up to three standalone modules simultaneously.
The PPM/SAM, can be independently utilized also being the apparatus provided with its own
power supply and with all the necessary connectors on a rear panel.
- Balanced Audio transformer input;
- Peak Program measurement;
- Bargraph display with dual colour red &
green segment LED;
- Internal adjustment to enable the reference
level to the desired standard (0,6,12,18 dB);
- Over 40 dB range.
- Scale calibrated to phase correlation factor;
- Moving dot indication display;
- Red led - negative correlation;
- Green led – positive correlation.
- Power supply 220 VAC ± 10%;
- Audio Input max +21 dB;
- Response Time set to DIN 45406 standards.
- standard 19"/1Ru, 300 Dept;
- dual 19"/1Ru, 300 Dept;
- stand alone module 146 W x 44 H x 310 D,
weight 1,5 Kg.
Standard (PPM 19"/1Ru)
Dual (DPPM 19"/1Ru)
In accordance with constant improvement policy of products, El.Man (Elettronica Mangione) reserves the right to modify without notice and at any time, features and prices of its own apparatus.